Gig Anecdotes is updated regularly, and is dedicated to preserving and sharing the experiences of today's working musician. Lots of music stories: wedding gigs, agents, life on the road, recording sessions, gig horror stories.. and all of these funny gig stories are submitted by our readers! Click ADD YOUR ANECDOTE! to add your story.
There are a few ways you can help to support Gig Anecdotes.
* First and Foremost: on nights when you're not working, get out and support other creative music that's happening in your town! Without support and audiences, gigs disappear in a hurry!
* Book some gigs!
* Check back here often, and vote on our stories! This helps the ranking algorithm do its job and makes the "Most Popular" section more relevant.
* Click "I like it!" on StumbleUpon for stories you like.
* Tweet your favorite story.
* Choose your favorite gig anecdote and click the "Facebook Share" button to post the link to your profile.
* Share www.giganecdotes.com with your friends, other musicians, and on music forums you're a part of!
Finally, we're looking for volunteers to help moderate the site. If you have any experience with CSS, PHP, or Drupal specifically, or if you'd just be interested in helping to moderate and post submissions (it's really easy!), please use the Contact Form to get in touch!
Peace, love, and keep creating!